The conference is a gathering of faculty, staff and administrators from across the New England region to develop capacity to access student learning and success as well as effectiveness of programs and services. The day will include both plenary and break-out sessions with presentations from national leaders in assessment in higher education.
• Develop a knowledge base regarding the assessment for accountability and continuous improvement.
• Identify methods for assessment learning as well as programs and services
• Increase motivation to implement assessment
• Network with colleagues in the region doing similar work
Higher education faculty and staff committed to student success and program improvement.
• Deans, department chairs
• Student affairs administrators and staff
• Institutional research, effectiveness and assessment staff
• Academic affairs administrators and staff
• Anyone else in higher education who wants improve their programs and services
New England College
98 Bridge Street
Henniker, NH 03242
Connect With Us